Safe,powerful UV-C light sanitizing system disinfects to eliminate viruses,germs,udst mites,allergens and mold.
Sanitizing with Light
Natural sunlight provides us with the means to purify our drinking water, food and the environment we live in. Specifically, the sun's ultraviolet rays contain an invisible "C" band that acts as a natural sanitizer. sanitizing appliances use safe and powerful UV-C light to deliver an odorless, chemical-free way to reduce germs, viruses, bacteria, dust mite and flea eggs (biological contaminants) on household surfaces.
By effectively eliminating these contaminants without the use of chemicals, you’ll positively affect your home as well as the environment.